This one day Automotive Warranty Assessment Training (CQI-14) provides a best-practice approach for managing warranty processes with the consumer in mind.
The goal of the training is to develop skilled practitioners who are well versed in the Assessment tool provided in the CQI-14 manual and who is able to provide an organization with a warranty process that utilizes best practices.
This course includes a "hands-on" example of completing the Warranty assessment and how to benefit from the results.
Note: Attendees are asked to bring a laptop to class in order to complete an assessment.
Warranty managers and practitioners, quality managers and practitioners, anyone involved with problem solving, error-proofing, quality planning, reliability or FMEA.
Objective of the training is:
- To develop skilled practitioners in the use of the Assessment Tool who are also able to provide valuable assistance in the implementation of the AWM process in your organizations
- To achieve the objective this training workshop will :
- Train you in the Assessment tool
- Provide a warranty process that delivers best practices
- Provide suggestions for optional reporting
- Prepare you to be a valuable aid for implementation