This class is designed to bring IMDS users up to speed on the changes made in version 11 of IMDS with a major focus on the new Chemistry Manager functions.
Students are required to bring a laptop to class. Laptops must have wi-fi capability, be equipped with Firefox or Chrome internet browser and have Microsoft Office.
Prerequisite: Must already be familiar with and using IMDS. If you are new to IMDS, please take the IMDS Basic Concepts and Application course first.
IMDS Coordinator/Processor, Environmental Specialist, EHS, Quality, Engineering Dept, Data Manager/Processor, HR
When your training is complete you will:
- Know how to mark an MDS as obsolete as well as how to unobsolete an MDS
- Be familiar with other changes to IMDS made in version 11
- Understand the purpose of the Chemistry Manager
- Know how to use the Regulation Wizard
- Know how to request regulatory information
- Know how to provide regulatory information for your materials