Avoid confusion or misinterpretation of automotive requirements with a clear understanding of advanced product quality planning (APQP) and how it relates to IATF 16949. Run step-by-step through APQP and learn about the FCA, Ford Motor Co., and General Motors Co. common requirements and what you need to do to achieve compliance with the guidelines for product quality planning and the preparation of control plans.
This one-day class provides an overview of the tools, procedures and reporting requirements specified in the Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plan reference manual.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
Recommended for IAFT 16949 internal auditors, second-party auditors, anyone involved in product quality planning activities, anyone interested in learning more about APQP, and anyone involved in the implementation of IATF 16949.
- Identify the activities involved in APQP
- Review and discuss examples of control plans
- Discuss the APQP process steps
- Describe analytical techniques
- Discuss customer requirements and FCA, Ford Motor Co., and General Motors Co. common requirements