By joining and using AIAG's Communities, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines set for these peer discussion groups. You also agree to reserve discussions for topics best suited to the medium.
Please familiarize yourself with the following list of guidelines that govern behavior on AIAG’s Communities. AIAG reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership in the forums for members who violate these rules.
- Do not challenge or attack others.
- Do not post commercial messages.
- Use caution when discussing products. All information posted on the Communities is subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- Defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
- AIAG and other forums participants have the right to reproduce any items posted to AIAG’s Communities.
- Do not send the same message to multiple discussion topics (threads). You may post your message only under the most appropriate discussion topic. Cross-posting of messages is not allowed.
Disclaimer and legal rules:
Carefully note all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below.
AIAG’s Communities are provided as a service of the Automotive Industry Action Group. AIAG accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. AIAG disclaims all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by AIAG or any third party. In no event shall AIAG be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with any information posted on this site.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials. Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants AIAG and users of these forums the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
Messages should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement, either expressed or implied, that leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Messages that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
AIAG does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings and does not, on its own, undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to AIAG's attention, AIAG will take all appropriate action.
AIAG reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.
Discussion Forums etiquette
- State concisely and clearly the specific topic of the comments in the subject line. This allows participants to respond to your posting appropriately and makes it easier to search archives by subject.
- Only post a message to a discussion topic when it contains information that all participants can benefit from.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as "remove me from the forum," through the Communities.