To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide AIAG with information about why your payment was declined. Because of this, you most likely need to contact your bank directly to solve most payment issues.
AIAG Customer Service can help you:
- Verify if your credit card was charged
- Change the card used for the purchase
- Cancel an existing order
- Place your order
Contact your bank to resolve other payment issues even if:
- You've successfully used the payment method on a previous order.
- You have funds available in your bank or credit account to cover the order cost.
Here are steps you can take to resolve payment issues:
- Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available (or credit limit). Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
- Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of available funds in the account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete the transaction.
- Contact your bank to see if AIAG is set up as an authorized merchant. Our merchant type comes across as a retail purchase and some banks put a block on charges until the vendor is approved.
- Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date?
Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order. You can place a quote online and then issue payment via check, wire transfer or ACH (Automated Clearing House payment) by contacting the AIAG office.