Learn the concepts of ISO 14001 environmental management system (EMS) and how the standard can become a valuable part of your business management system. Engage in activities that create an understanding of the standard and learn the intent and benefits for your business management system. Gain an understanding of how to successfully support and facilitate an ISO 14001 implementation process inside your organization. In addition, understand the costs and legal issues associated with implementing an ISO 14001 environmental management system.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
Recommended for executives who need to learn about ISO 14001 and trainers who want a simple, effective method of explaining 14001 to employees.
- Environmental management systems
- Identify the driving factors for ISO 14001
- Trace the evolution of the ISO 14000 series
- Integrate 14001 with an ISO 9000 quality management system
- Explain benefits of an ISO 14001 EMS system
- Identify key management responsibilities
- Demonstrate an understanding of the standard