AIAG Auto Parts Purchasing Leadership and Suppliers Summit will be held on November 29, 2017 in Shanghai, China, concurrent with 2017 Automechanika (The world’s second largest Automechanika trade fair for automotive parts, accessories, equipment and services).
Speakers include purchasing executives from GM, Ford, Fiat-Chrysler, VOLKSWAGEN, Volvo, Jaguar LandRover, Delphi, Bosch, Lear, BorgWarner and other OEMs or Tier1s, and will talk about their sourcing strategies, needs, requirements, and supply chain development strategies to the auto suppliers in Asia/China.
Sponsorship and exhibit space for this event is available NOW. Last year’s exhibit hall SOLD OUT so sign up early to ensure your spot at this popular event!
- J. Scot Sharland, CEO of AIAG
- Robyn Garfield, Commercial Officer, US Consulate General Shanghai
- Joe Smyth, Purchasing Vice President, Ford Asia Pacific
- Larry Walker, Head of APAC Purchasing and Supplier Quality, FCA
- Sean Lian, Director of Global Purchasing Supply Chain, GM China
- Nathan Yu, Vice President, Geely Automotive Corp
- Harry Li, Purchasing Vice President, Volvo Car AP
- Kegel Stefan, Purchasing Vice President, Bosch AP
- Arvind Sharma, Purchasing Vice President, Lear AP
- Tom Tan, President, BorgWarner China
- Niklas Hamnstedt, Global Supplier Chain Management Director, Delphi
Speaker Topics Include:
- The Latest Information on the Upcoming FMEA -5
- Continuing Quality Improvement Standards and Requirements
- Auto Parts Sourcing Strategy/Industry Development
- Sourcing Requirements from OEMs and Tier1
- Quality System Improvement
- Sub-Tier Suppliers Management
- Corporate Responsibility
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn about the topics that are critical to your organization!
Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: 021-50272721 or online
Please feel free to forward this to your colleagues in Asia!