AIAG Authorized Service Providers
AIAG has decades of experience providing standards and guidelines and facilitates global interoperability to ensure that products manufactured in one country can be sold and used in another. The AIAG international manual distributor and trainer team offers a global presence with materials in local languages. The following is a list of authorized AIAG Manuals Distributors in Asia Pacific (Only one distributor authorized in each country):
The following is a list of authorized AIAG training providers in Asia Pacific:
- Shanghai Huawei Management and Consulting company (上海华葳管理咨询有限公司-中国区唯一授权) in China
- Japanese Standards Association (JSA, 日本规格协会) in Japan
- Czech Society for Quality (CSQ) in Czech
- Quality Partner (QP, ข้อความตอบรับอัตโนมัติจาก), in Thailand
- LLC SMC "Prioritet", ("PCG", и ООО СМЦ «Приоритет») - in Russia and CIS countries.
- Omnex Asia Pacific, in India
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers - Custom and trade training in China
- Intertek Group PLC - Supplier Working Conditions Training in Asia
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) - Training of Effective Problem Solving, Special Process (Heat Treatment, Plating, Coating, Welding and Soldering), Error Proofing, and Supplier Assessment/Gap Analysis in Asia
- Compuware Covisint - EDI Training/Workshop Services in Asia
- Omnex Asia- Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Training in Asia
- QAD Asia Limited - MMOG/LE Training/Workshop in Asia
- Plexus - Quality Core Tools and ISO/TS 16949 Training in Asia.
- LLC SMC "Prioritet", ("PCG", и ООО СМЦ «Приоритет») - Quality Core Tools training in Russia and CIS countries.
- Auto Parts Alliances (APA) – B10, B16, Effective Problem Solving, Error-Proofing, Supplier Gap Assessment, Molding Assessment, Casting Assessment, Sub-tier suppliers management training/workshop in China.
As an exclusive agent of AIAG in China, Shanghai Huawei Management and Consulting Ltd ("Huawei",上海华葳管理咨询有限公司- AIAG中国区独家代理) manages AIAG China Center and represent s AIAG to conduct commercial development, maintain and develop the relationship and business with relevant government, industry, academia and media in China.